Terms and Conditions
These terms of service (this
By accessing or using the site or our services, you agree that you have read, understood, and to are bound by these Terms, as amended from time to time, and that you comply with the requirements listed herein. If you do not agree to all of these Terms or comply with the requirements herein, please do not access or use the Services.
The NFT-Starter platform (
"Platform") facilitates token swaps. Projects may make available their native tokens ( "Pool") to the Users of the Platform to be swapped for other crypto assets. Users may use the Platform to gain access to the tokens offered through the Platform ( "Services"), which term includes the underlying application, all services available through the Application, and all free trials and beta services made available by NFT-Starter.
In order to avail access to the platform, the User shall farm the NST token. Details regarding farming shall be made available on the NFT-Starter medium, as and when they are updated.
The User is required to connect their BEP-20 wallet to the Platform to gain access to the Pool. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from such integration, including any loss arising from any purchase of tokens from the Pool.
You understand that the Platform only permits access to the Pool and in no way guarantees and warrants performance of such token post purchase through the Platform. Furthermore, allocation is not guaranteed and it shall be on a first come first serve basis.
ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
By using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- you have full legal capacity and authority to agree and bind yourself to these Terms;
- you are eighteen years of age or older;
- your use of the Services is (A) not prohibited by applicable law, and (B) at all times compliant with applicable law;
- and are solely responsible for use of the Services and, if applicable, for all activities that occur on or through your User Account.
You should take steps to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information and restrict access to the devices you use to access the Platform.
Terms of Service Specific to the NFT-Starter Platform.
Use of the NFT-Starter Platform. NFT-Starter operates the NFT-Starter Platform, which is located at www. https://nft-starter.com/ and related subdomains, and provides a technology platform which permits issuers (
"Projects") of Tokens ( "Project Tokens") to transact directly with purchasers of the Tokens.
If you decide to purchase Project Tokens through the Site, that purchase (i) may be subject to additional terms you agree upon with the Project for the purchase and sale of the Project Tokens (the
"Token Purchase Agreement"), (ii) may be required to provide, additional user due diligence documents as requested, in the sole discretion of a Project ( "Additional KYC"), and (iii) may be subject to limitations described on the Site, including, but not limited to, eligibility and sale restrictions, as determined and set forth by NFT-Starter in its sole and absolute discretion. NFT-Starter will provide technological and administrative services to both you and the Project to facilitate that purchase. You acknowledge and agree that (A) your purchase of the Project Tokens constitutes a separate agreement by and between you and the Project to which NFT-Starter is not a party, and (B) NFT-Starter shall not enforce the terms of any Token Sales Agreements, and your compliance therewith is your responsibility.
NFT-Starter has created an integration to allow you to transfer Tokens to a Wallet (the
"Smart Contract") that provides a means for you to purchase one or more Project Tokens from a Project using the Services (the "Token Sale"). As a result, in order to fund the Smart Contract and use the Services, you must (i) follow the procedures set forth on the Site to connect your Wallet (the "Connected Wallet") to your account, and (ii) transact solely from the Connected Wallet. NFT-Starter does not permit you to add Tokens to the Smart Contract through any other means or any Token Wallets other than the Connected Wallet.
You must transfer sufficient Tokens to the Smart Contract to facilitate payment for the Project Tokens you wish to purchase from a Project. The NFT-Starter Platform will be used to facilitate (i) the transfer from the Smart Contract to the Project the number and type of Tokens you agree upon with the Project in exchange for the Project Tokens, (ii) the transfer from the Smart Contract of Project Tokens to your Connected Wallet, and (iii) other administrative matters such as execution of the Token Purchase Agreement, if any, between you and the Project, and confirming receipt and delivery of Tokens or Project Tokens, as applicable, by the Project and by you.
You acknowledge and agree that the Smart Contract will hold the Tokens you send to it on the applicable blockchain, which shall be chosen by NFT-Starter in its sole and absolute discretion. While the Tokens that you transfer to the Smart Contract will be recorded by NFT-Starter as owned by you, the Tokens transferred into the Smart contract may be commingled with the Tokens of other users of the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that you cannot purchase Project Tokens unless you (i) satisfy the requirements and any Additional KYC requirements, (ii) execute the Token Purchase Agreement, if any, between you and the Project, and (iii) transfer the sufficient number of Tokens, as set forth on the Site at the time of purchase, in the amount you agreed to pay for the Project Tokens. If neither of the foregoing items (i) – (iii) have been satisfied, at the discretion of NFT-Starter, your purchase of the Project Tokens may be invalidated and the Project Tokens you wished to purchase may be allocated to other purchasers.
You agree and acknowledge that Project Tokens will generally be allocated on a
"first come, first serve"basis.
You agree that you assume and bear the risk of any and all losses related to your purchase of Project Tokens and that you have no right whatsoever to claim damages, specific performance, or compensation in any form from NFT-Starter related to your purchase of Project Tokens. In the event of any discrepancy in the information reflected in the Smart Contract or elsewhere on the Site and information on the books and records of NFT-Starter, the books and records of NFT-Starter shall be final and binding for all purposes, even if this results in losses to you.
Transfers. NFT-Starter reserves the right to process and effectuate any transfer from the Smart Contract. In the course of processing and transferring Tokens out of the Smart Contract, NFT-Starter may be required to share your user information with other contractual parties, including, but not limited to, financial institutions, third parties that provide anti-money laundering and/or know-your-customer services, or as required under applicable Laws or demanded upon a lawful request by any Government. You hereby irrevocably grant full permission and authority for NFT-Starter to share this information with such contractual third parties, or as required under applicable Laws or demanded upon a lawful request by any Government, and release NFT-Starter from any liability, error, mistake, or negligence related thereto.
Project Submissions. The Site contains content and materials (i) authored by or at the direction or request of a Project, including but not limited to, any of the foregoing prepared by any designee or representative of the Project, about, relating to or in connection with a Project Token and (ii) which is published or otherwise displayed on the Site (
"Project Submissions"), none of which have been verified by NFT-Starter for adequacy, accuracy or completeness. NFT-Starter is not responsible for the legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness of such content. Further, use of the information provided may be restricted by the Projects under any additional terms required by a Token Purchase Agreement, if applicable. You are personally responsible for verifying any information that you find on our website that you wish to rely on, whether for investment decisions or otherwise.
Grant of License
NFT-Starter grants the User a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable right to use the Service on your personal computer or other device that accesses the Internet in order to access and use the services available and described on the NFT-Starter.com website (the website and all its functionality together being the "Service"), subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
The Service is not for use by (i) minors and individuals under the age of 18 years, (ii) individuals who can be considered minors or under the age of majority adulthood in their specific jurisdiction(s) (iii) individuals accessing or using the Service from any jurisdiction in which it is illegal to do so. NFT-Starter does not have the ability to verify the legality of the Service in every jurisdiction, therefore it is entirely up to the User to determine whether or not their use of the Service is lawful.
NFT-Starter and its licensors are the sole holders of all rights in and to the Service and code, technology, organization and structure, architecture, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not: (a) copy, create derivative works, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the NFT-Starter website or the Service; or (b) use the Service that in any way is prohibited by applicable laws or regulations (each of the above herein defined as an "Unauthorized Use").
NFT-Starter reserves any and all rights implied or otherwise, which are not expressly granted to the User hereunder and retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Service. You agree that you will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any Unauthorized Use. You shall notify NFT-Starter immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any Unauthorized Use and shall provide NFT-Starter with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
The term "NFT-Starter", its domain names and any other trade marks, or service marks used by NFT-Starter as part of the Service (the "Trade Marks"), are solely owned by NFT-Starter. In addition, all content on the website, including, but not limited to, the images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the "Site Content") belongs to NFT-Starter and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Service, you obtain no rights in the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks, or any part thereof. Under no circumstances may you use the Site Content and/or the Trade Marks without NFT-Starter's prior written consent. Additionally, you agree not to do anything that will harm or potentially harm the rights, including the intellectual property rights of NFT-Starter.
You shall not use the Services in any manner except as expressly permitted in these Terms. Without limiting the generality of the preceding sentence, you may not:
- infringe any proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, or trade secrets of NFT-Starter;
- use the Services to transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programmes or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Services or any portion thereof other than copying or exporting as permitted by the Terms;
- make any back-up or archival copies of the Platform or any part thereof, including disassembling or de-compilation of the Platform;
- use the Services in (A) any unlawful manner, (B) for fraudulent or malicious activities, or (C) in any manner inconsistent with these Terms;
- or violate applicable laws in any manner.
- You warrant that you are aware of applicable laws and regulations governing your use of the Services. You shall be solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the various applicable laws, and you shall be solely liable for any liability that may arise due to a breach of your obligations in this regard.
- You shall extend all cooperation, at your cost, to NFT-Starter in its defence of any proceedings that may be initiated against it due to a breach of your obligations or covenants under these Terms.
NFT-Starter disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the service which is provided to you "as is" and we provide you with no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding its quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy.
Regardless of NFT-Starter's efforts, NFT-Starter makes no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.
Authority/Terms of Service
You agree to the rules of the Service provided and described on the NFT-Starter.com website. NFT-Starter retains all authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of the Service. The decision of NFT-Starter's management, concerning any use of the Service, or dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- The Services may include services, content, and information owned, made available, or otherwise licensed by a third party (
"Third Party Services") or contain links to Third Party Services. You understand that Third Party Services are the responsibility of the third party that created or provided it and acknowledge that the use of such Third Party Services is solely at your own risk.
- NFT-Starter makes no representations and excludes all warranties and liabilities arising out of or pertaining to such Third Party Services, including its accuracy or completeness.
- All intellectual property rights in and to Third Party Services are the property of the respective third parties.
- Any dispute you have with any third party, including, but not limited to, other users, in connection with your use of the site or services, including, but not limited to, any smart agreement (as defined below) or any dispute with a project (as defined below) or dispute related to the purchase of project tokens (as defined below) is directly between you and such third party. accordingly, to the fullest extent permitted by law, you hereby irrevocably release NFT-Starter from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- The Services may include services, content, and information owned, made available, or otherwise licensed by a third party (
Term and Termination:
- These Terms shall remain in effect unless terminated in accordance with the terms hereunder.
- We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site or Service, or to terminate this Agreement at any time without prior notice or liability if you breach any provision of this Agreement or violate the rights of any third party on or through the Site. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Site at any time without prior notice or liability.
- Upon termination under Clause 9(b):
- these Terms shall terminate, except for those clauses that expressly or are intended to survive termination or expiry.
- NFT-Starter team makes every endeavor to provide reliable, complete and accurate information. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information. As a result, the information shall not be regarded as advice, legal proof or evidence, whether explicit or implied. Therefore, NFT-Starter hereby expressly disclaims its liability and decline to be liable for the following liabilities:
- Any purchasers in violation of anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism financing or other regulatory requirements that are settled in any jurisdiction;
- Any purchasers do not conform to any representation, warranty, obligation or commitments under this Whitepaper or the Website or loss, divulgence or destruction of the private key to his/her wallet for cryptocurrency, followed by the failure of paying and withdrawing NST;
- Termination of the NST crowd sale, trading or speculation of NST for any reason;
- The risk of NFT-Starter development will be not executed or implemented as the initial plan for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to a decline in NST price, unforeseen technical difficulties, which renders the failure to deliver NST products or termination of NFT-Starter development;
- Failure to meet published schedules because of delay or rescheduling of the NFT-Starter development;
- Any malfunction, breakdown, collapse, rollback of the original public chain that NFT-Starter relies on;
- Any errors including but not limited to defaults, breach, infringement, breakdown, collapse, interruption, fraud, mishandling, misconduct, service suspension, bankruptcy, insolvency, dissolution of any third-party platform or exchange for NST.
- There is a risk including but not limited to malware attacks, supply chain attacks, and brutal attacks from hackers or other malicious groups or organizations may attempt to interfere with NFT-Starter platform.
Limitation of Liability and No warranties:
- NFT-Starter merely facilitates access to the Pools and does not provide you with any warranty or representation whatsoever regarding its quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy.
- NFT-Starter shall make all commercially reasonable attempts to facilitate information about the Pools on the platform (
"Project Information"). However, you understand that NFT-Starter does not (i) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of such information, (ii) provide any warranties in connection with your use or reliance on such information. You agree that your use of the Project Information at your own risk. NFT-Starter shall not be liable to you in any manner for the termination, interruption, delay, or inaccuracy of any Portfolio Information.
- NFT-Starter is merely a technology platform, and does not provide any legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice and no information provided by NFT-Starter in connection with the Services should be construed as such.
- You acknowledge that your use of the Services is at your sole risk. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Services are provided on an
"as is"and "as available"basis. NFT-Starter does not warrant that that the functions contained in the Services will meet your requirements. You hereby accept full responsibility for any consequences that may arise from your use of the Services, and expressly agree and acknowledge that NFT-Starter shall have absolutely no liability in this regard.
- NFT-Starter does not warrant or represent that the Services will be compatible with any third party hardware or software. It shall your responsibility to ensure compatibility of the Services prior to use. Additionally, NFT-Starter shall not be held responsible for any actual, incidental or consequential damages that may result from any use or inability to use any third-party peripherals with the Services.
- The Application may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by NFT-Starter. NFT-Starter has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any such websites. You further acknowledge and agree that NFT-Starter shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or service.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, NFT-Starter expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising out of the Services, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, accuracy, title and non-infringement, compatibility, applicability, usability, appropriateness, and any warranty that may arise out of course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, NFT-Starter, and their related parties each disclaim all liability to you for any loss or damage arising out of or due to:
- your use of, inability to use, or availability or unavailability of the Services, including any third party services made available through the Services;
- the occurrence or existence of any defect, interruption, deletion of files, delays in the operation or transmission of information to, from, or through the Services, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to NFT-Starter’s records, programs, services, server, or other infrastructure relating to the Services;
- the Services being infected with any malicious code or viruses; or
- the failure of the Services to remain operational for any period of time.
Limitation of Liability and No warranties:
You represent and warrant to NFT-Starter on the date of your acceptance or deemed acceptance of this Agreement and each day on which you utilize or access the Services, in each case with reference to the facts and circumstances existing at such date, as follows:
- that, if you are an individual user, you are 18 years of age or older and that you have the capacity to contract under applicable Laws;
- that, if you are using the Site on behalf of a legal entity (i) such legal entity is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization, and (ii) you are duly authorized by such legal entity to act on its behalf;
- that you understand the risks associated with using the Site and the Services, that you are not otherwise prohibited by applicable Laws from using the Site and the Services and that you have had the opportunity to seek legal, accounting, taxation and other professional advice regarding this Agreement and the Services;
- that you will not use the Site or any Services in order to conceal or disguise the origin or nature of proceeds of crime or terrorist financing, or to further, any breach of applicable AML or CTF Laws, or to deal in any unlawful Tokens, property, funds, or proceeds;
- that you will not transact on the Site or use any Services with anything other than Tokens that have been legally obtained by you and that belong to you;
- that you are currently in compliance with, and must, at your own cost and expense, comply with all applicable laws that relate to or affect the Services conducted under this Agreement, including, but not limited to, AML, CTF, Anti-Corruption Laws, Economic Sanctions, or tax Laws;
- that you consent to any and all tax and information reporting under AML, CTF, Anti-Corruption, Economic Sanctions, or tax Laws as NFT-Starter may reasonably determine;
- that neither you nor any of your Affiliates shall use any Tokens in connection with the Services directly or indirectly (i) on behalf of or for the benefit of a Prohibited Person or any Person subject to the jurisdiction of a Prohibited Jurisdiction, (ii) in violation of or as prohibited, restricted, or penalized under applicable Economic Sanctions Laws, or (iii) in any way that would violate, be inconsistent with, penalized under, or cause the omission of filing of any report required under applicable AML, CTF, or Economic Sanctions Laws;
- that neither you nor any of your Affiliates is (i) itself or owned (beneficially or of record) or controlled by a Sanctioned Person, (ii) involved in any transaction, transfer, or conduct that is likely to result in you or your Affiliates becoming a Sanctioned Person, (iii) residing or domiciled in, or transferring Tokens, or property to, from, or through any Wallet or other account in, or engaging in any transaction on the Site from a Prohibited Jurisdiction.
- that neither you nor any of your Affiliates has directly or indirectly offered, promised, given, or authorized any payment, or offered, promised, given, or authorized the giving of anything else of value, including, but not limited to, any Token, to a Government Official or individual employed by another entity in the private sector in violation of any applicable Anti-Corruption Laws;
- that you will not falsify any Site or Services registration, or administration details provided to NFT-Starter or any Project;
- that you will not falsify or materially omit any information or provide misleading or inaccurate information requested by NFT-Starter or any Project in the course of, directly or indirectly relating to, or arising from your activities on the Site or use of any Services, including, but not limited to, at registration or during administration or other due diligence processes, and that if any information provided to NFT-Starter or a Project becomes incorrect or outdated, including, but not limited to, information relating to your beneficial ownership, you will promptly provide corrected information to NFT-Starter;
- that you acknowledge and agree that any Wallet you use in connection with the Services, other than a Wallet provided on the Site by NFT-Starter to enable interaction with the Services, is wholly controlled and owned by you and that NFT-Starter does not have any right, title or interest to the Wallet, except as otherwise set forth herein;
- that you acknowledge and agree that any transactions undertaken through your login credentials, from your authorized e-mail address on file with NFT-Starter, or from a Wallet in connection with the Services are deemed to be valid, binding, and conclusive;
- that you will fairly and promptly report all income associated with your activity on the Site pursuant to applicable Laws and pay any and all taxes thereon;
- that (i) you own the User Content Submitted by you or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Agreement, (ii) the Submission of your User Content and the use of the same as contemplated in this Agreement does not and will not violate any right of any third party, (iii) the Submission of your User Content will not require us to pay any amounts or provide any attribution to any third parties, and (iv) the Submission of your User Content does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party or infringe the rights of any other person or violate applicable Laws;
- that you will accurately and promptly inform NFT-Starter if you know or have reason to know whether any of the foregoing representations or warranties no longer is correct or becomes incorrect;
That you are fully aware of and accept the risks associated with buying, trading and using Tokens, including, but not limited to:
Market prices for Tokens, including, but not limited to, Project Tokens, can be volatile and highly unpredictable. Whether the future market price for a Token will move up or down or even sustain a market value is a speculation and unknowable.
Markets for Tokens can at times become what is known as
"illiquid,"which means there can be a scarcity of persons who are willing to trade at any one time. Thinly traded or illiquid markets have potential for increased risk of loss because they can experience high volatility of prices and in such markets market participants may find it impossible to liquidate market positions except at very unfavorable prices. There is no guarantee that the markets for any Token will be active and liquid or permit you to establish or liquidate positions in the Tokens when desired or at favorable prices.
The legality of holding Tokens, trading of them, or buying or selling Tokens may not be clear and may vary under the Laws of different jurisdictions throughout the world. This can mean that the legality of holding or trading Tokens, or buying or selling Tokens, is not always clear. Whether and on what basis a Token may constitute property, an asset, might vary from one jurisdiction to another. You are responsible for knowing and understanding how the Laws applicable to you or your property with respect to the use of the Services.
The Tokens transferred into a Smart Contract (as defined below) may be commingled with the Tokens of other users of the Site. Transferring your Tokens into the Smart Contract exposes your Tokens to risks of total loss from, among others things, security breaches from cyber attacks that hack and steal Tokens, electronic or technological failures that impede or prevent market access and market performance, recordkeeping errors, and any insolvency, bankruptcy, or material financial losses of or incurred by NFT-Starter.
You acknowledge and agree that NFT-Starter may freeze the Smart Contract, in its sole and absolute discretion, in the event that you or any other user of the Services are believed to be engaged in suspicious activity or to be in breach of this Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that NFT-Starter operates and administers the Site, but NFT-Starter is (i) not a counterparty to any purchase or sale of Tokens by and between you and any third party, including, but not limited to, the purchase of Project Tokens (as defined below), and (ii) is not a counterparty to any Agreements you enter into by and between you and any other user of the Services. NFT-Starter has no financial responsibility or liability for any failure of market participants to honor their financial obligations. There is always a risk that one or more market participants will renege, default, or otherwise fail to honor their financial obligations or will be unwilling or unable to abide by the terms of their agreements. In the event that risk materializes, other market participants can and likely will incur financial losses.
You acknowledge and agree that the holding of Tokens is inherently in risk of the potential for Tokens, and/or Wallets, to be lost, stolen, or hacked.
You acknowledge and agree that you have had the opportunity to consult legal counsel in connection with this Agreement even if you chose not to do so, and this Agreement will not be construed against you or NFT-Starter as drafter.
To the fullest extent permitted by Law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless NFT-Starter from and against any claims, actions or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) your access to, use or misuse of the NFT-Starter Content, Trademarks or any part of the Site or Services, or (iii) any false, inaccurate or misleading information you provide to NFT-Starter. NFT-Starter will provide notice to you of any such claim, suit or proceeding. NFT-Starter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification under this section at your sole expense if NFT-Starter believes that you are unwilling or incapable of defending NFT-Starter’s interests. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting NFT-Starter’s defense of such matter at your sole expense. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing contained in this Agreement shall constitute a waiver by any user of any of his, her or its legal rights under applicable Laws or any other Laws whose applicability is not permitted to be contractually waived.
PERSONAL USE. The Service is intended solely for the User’s personal use. The User is only allowed to use the Service for personal use, and may not create multiple accounts, including for the purpose of collusion and/or abuse of service.
EXPLOITS & BUGS. The Service is provided as is, and any exploitation of the Service or errors in program logic and/or code (bugs) constitutes a Prohibited Use and a material breach of this Agreement. Any funds the user may misappropriate in this manner pursuant to this clause shall be considered void and the immediate property of NFT-Starter, without limit.
JURISDICTIONS. Persons located in or residents of the United States, North Korea or any other jurisdiction in which it is prohibited from using the Service (the "
Prohibited Jurisdictions") are not permitted to make use of the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, the foregoing restrictions on Service from Prohibited Jurisdictions applies equally to residents and citizens of other nations while located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent the restrictions on usage by any persons located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction or Restricted Jurisdiction, is a breach of this Agreement. An attempt at circumvention includes, but is not limited to, manipulating the information used by NFT-Starter to identify your location and providing NFT-Starter with false or misleading information regarding your location or place of residence.
Any and all monies (incfluding cryptocurrencies) of a person located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction on the Service are VOID, and can be confiscated or may be returned to the person at NFT-Starter's sole discretion.
Know your Customer (
"KYC") and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy
NFT-Starter is a permissionless and fully decentralized platform for token sales, swaps, and decentralized exchange. As a software development company, NFT-Starter has no role in enforcing KYC by default, however we do provide such tools for fundraising entities using NFT-Starter to enforce on their users, if the entities choose to do so. The use of KYC/AML tools on NFT-Starter by fundraising entities using the Service is completely at the discretion of said entities.
Although NFT-Starter makes no warranty as to the merit, legality or juridical nature of any token (including whether or not it is considered a security or financial instrument under any applicable Securities Laws), token sale or fundraiser on top of NFT-Starter, we nonetheless understand the need of some token projects to require KYC/AML on their token sale participants.
Therefore, and at the sole behest of fundraising entities and/or competent regulatory authorities:
NFT-Starter reserves the right, at any time, to ask for any KYC documentation it deems necessary to determine the identity and location of a User. NFT-Starter reserves the right to restrict service and payment until identity is sufficiently determined.
NFT-Starter further reserves the right to share submitted KYC information and documentation to 3rd parties to verify the authenticity of submitted information, and the end user (you) agree to this by using the Service.
NFT-Starter reserves the right to confiscate any and all funds that are found to be in violation of relevant and applicable anti-money laundering (AML) and countering terrorism financing (CFT) laws and regulations, and to cooperate with the competent authorities when and if necessary.
AML & SANCTIONS COMPLIANCE.
NFT-Starter expressly prohibits and rejects the use of the Service for any form of illicit activity, including money laundering, terrorist financing or trade sanctions violations, consistent with various jurisdictions’ laws, regulations and norms. To that end, the Service is not offered to individuals or entities on any Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) lists, or subject to any United States, European Union, or other global sanctions or watch lists. By using the Service, end users represent and warrant that they are not on any such lists.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and NFT-Starter as a result of this Agreement or use of the Site or Services.
Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court or arbitrator having competent jurisdiction, then the invalidity of such provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which will remain in full force and effect.
No Waiver. Failure of NFT-Starter to act on or enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of that provision or any other provision in this Agreement. No waiver will be effective against NFT-Starter unless made in writing, and no such waiver will be construed as a waiver in any other or subsequent instance.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and NFT-Starter with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all previous or contemporaneous agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Headings. The section headings are provided merely for convenience and will not be given any legal import.
Assignment. This Agreement will inure to the benefit of our successors and assigns. You may not assign this Agreement or any of the rights or licenses granted hereunder without the prior express written consent of NFT-Starter. NFT-Starter may assign this Agreement, including all its rights hereunder, without restriction.
If you would like to contact us for any reason email us at email@example.com.